All contents, documents, resources, images and materials are copyrighted by ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. Users are not allowed to copy, reproduce, or use any contents of this website without prior consent or authorization from ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. You may view, download contents, or print pages of the website for your own personal use, subject to the restriction set out below:
- Republish material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any contents and/or materials of the website
Acceptance of Use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd.’s express written consent.
ENSPIRE PTE. LTD., logo, and any other trademarks in ENSPIRE website are owned by ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. Trademark restrictions:
- You may not use ENSPIRE trademarks for any products or services that does not belong to us
- You are not allowed to create confusion for our users by using our trademarks and logos
- You may not use our trademark in a manner where it discredits, damage, destroy or degrade us
Users may link the home page of the ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. website but not in a false or misleading manner. You may not use our trademark or our name without prior consent or authorization from ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd.
Link to Other Websites
Termination of Service
The website uses the service of Google Analytics to track data such as traffic referral information, user characteristics and browsing information.