Personal Data and Information
It is defined as any data which identifies any individuals (student, employee, or any relevant stakeholders). These data include but not limited to unique identifiers such as NRIC, FIN, and passport number as well as a set of data such as names, age, e-mail address, phone number and etc. when taken together can identify the individual.
- Collection of Personal Data and Information
ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. generally collects data in the following ways, but it is not limited to the given list:
- When submitting an application form or other forms related to any of our programs and/or services
- When interacting with the staff with our programs and/or service, for example via telephone calls, e-mails or face-to-face
- When requesting to be contacted, be included in an e-mail, or mailing list
- When responding to promotions, career/course advisory or to any request for additional Personal Data
- When contacted by, and respond to our Marketing/Sales representative, Client Support services or HR personnel
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons
- Consent to Disclose Personal Data and Information
- ENSPIRE will only collect, user or disclose personal data for purposes from which individual has given his or her consent
- Deemed consent is when an individual voluntary provides personal data to ENSPIRE for particular purpose and an individual is aware of the purpose for which data is voluntarily given
- The school allows individuals to withdraw consent, with reasonable notice, and inform them of the likely consequences of withdrawal. In the event such withdrawal is made, ENSPIRE will cease the use of such data in matter whatsoever
- Purpose of collecting, using, and disclosing of personal data
ENSPIRE may collect, use and/or disclose personal data about an individual only for the purpose(s) that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances and will notify the individual for which such data is collated.
Generally, ENSPIRE Pte. Ltd. collect, use, and disclose Personal Data internally for the following purposes:
- Responding to queries and request
- Managing the administrative and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures
- Resolving complains and handling requests and enquiries
- Organizing promotions and publicity events
- Meeting or complying with applicable rules, law, regulations, and code of practice or guidelines
- Conducting Market research and surveys
- Leads generation and management for marketing ENSPIRE products and services
The website does not collect any information of any individuals while browsing or using the search function. All users of the website are anonymous unless they request to be contacted by our Sales & Marketing and/or HR staff through filling the forms on the website.
All the data collected, transmitted electronically on the website are secured and protected.