Toni International College of Aesthetics & Physiology
Get Control of Your Life for serious
Be at least 18 years old.
Primary school education and above or be able to speak, listen and read English (WPLN Level 3)
For flower arrangement course: Have at least secondary 2 school education
For urban farming course: Be able to lift and hold farming tools such as a spade
Why should you join BITC
- 27 years of excellent track record for training learners for the baking industry in Singapore.
- BITC is one of the few Baking Colleges in Singapore which is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) under SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and has been awarded the 4-Year Edutrust Certification by the Committee for Private Education. This 4-year Edutrust certification is awarded to Private Education Institutions “for sustaining an excellent level of performance in managing their institutions and providing high quality education standards and welfare for their students.”
(Edutrust Guidance Document Version 3).
- A wide range of courses leading to the award of Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas and Postgraduate Diplomas .
- BITC is equipped with the most up-to-date range of equipment and machines for training learners for home-based baking as well as for careers in the baking industry.
- Quality teaching and training by a pool of committed academic & chef instructors who are expert practitioners dedicated to education and training.
- Well-tested recipes which enable learners to be trained to bake products which look good, smell good and taste good.
This course qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance practice. Graduate can also gain employment in being assistant in Basic Makeup industry.
This course qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance practice. Graduate can also gain employment in being assistant in Nail Art industry.
This course qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance practice. Graduate can also gain employment in being assistant in Facial Treatment industry.
This award qualifies graduate to operate their own freelance practice. Graduate can also gain employment in massage industry.
You’ve asked, we listened. BELLS Baking Studio (formerly known as Whisk Baking Studio by AGB) has launched a bread and tarts course for complete beginners! In this SkillsFuture Credit-eligible course, you’ll experience what it’s like to bake a whole basket of bread and spread of afternoon pastries. Technique and flavour-focused, this course will cover everything from bread kneading techniques, to ingredient ratios and fail-proof methods.
Burnt Cheese Tart | Pear Frangipane Tart | Sweet Potato Lattice Pie | Walnut Tart | Mushroom Cheese Quiche | Raspberry Yoghurt Tart
Sakura Mochi Bun | Cheese Plaited Bun | Milk Chocolate Loaf | Japanese Curry Onigiri Bun | Seaweed Cheese Loaf | Caterpillar Custard Bun
Do you too drool at the aroma of freshly baked Muffins and Scones as you pass by any bakery? Do you too wish you could bake amazing Macarons? We hear you!
Our SkillsFuture Credit eligible Hands-on Muffin, Scone and Macaron Baking Course is made for you. You can go for this course even if you have zero baking knowledge. You’ll get hands-on training by our in-house chefs at a fully-equipped station.
Cranberry Cream Scones | Berries Crumble Muffins | Pandan Coconut Cream Scones with Kaya | Garlic and Cheese Biscuits | Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Passion Macarons | Salted Pistachio Chocolate Macaron | Vegemite Macarons | Truffle Macarons | Kaya Cinnamon Macarons
Learn to automate mundane work processes with “software robots”
Learn to design dynamic websites from scratch using WIX. No-coding required.
Buy and Sell on Carousell
Why should you join XpRienz
We aim to empower our generations both old and new in strengthening existing skills, and innovating the endless possibilities through our value-added learning.
We equip learners with valuable skills and knowledge through our resourceful and responsive system, providing relevant and personalised platforms to deepen and enrich your learning. We create a wholesome and engaging learning XpRienz.
This module is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to apply design style to make the flower arrangement more impressive and in an artisanal way and condition the floral material and make it last longer.
This module is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to ensure plants are planted according to established horticulture practices and standards.
Sign up now
Please leave your contact details and our customer service officer will contact you shortly.